parkrun

Peter B

Hi, any runners here? I'm currently training for London but can't wait for it to be over. These long runs are breaking me! lol

I enjoy parkrun tourism and am currently on 99 venues. I'm shortly planning an extended tour of the country in a motorhome and looking forward to adding many more locations to the list. 😊

Anyone else like a bit of parkrun?

I do like to do a parkrun when I'm away and near to one, but I'm not a 'regular' - the nearest to my base is a 1-hour drive, 40 min check-in, 1hr40m ferry, and then another hour's drive 🤣 The next nearest is a 3-hour drive. Wimp I may be, but I'm not up for that over a winter weekend.
Hard to believe but over years of searching, it's been agreed that there is nowhere suitable locally!

May be a bit far, but we've just started the first Greek Park Run in Crete. In Facebook as Apokonoras Park Run.

Sadly uk parkrun not affiliating any non uk Park runs, but it's the same principle.

Yup we are keen parkrunners almost without fail and always look for one nearby when we are away.Our home event is Horsham but have done Lymington, Marlborough and Chipping Sodbury as camping tourists.

Good luck with the training!

Back