Personal news from Admin

Admin

Administator

I wanted to share some personal news with you all before it starts to circulate. Tes and I have separated, and I’m now living full-time in my van. This has been my decision, and it’s something that’s been on the horizon for several years. I waited until Tyler turned 18 before making the change. While Tes and I have made several efforts to rekindle things, the truth is, while I love her, I’m not in love with her, and haven’t been for some time. That said, we’re still good friends and continue to support each other.

Tyler is handling the situation well and just wants us both to be happy.

I’ve also started a new chapter with someone you might know—Bex, who has been part of the Motorhomer community for the past three years. We first met at Hereford and got to spend more time together at a few festivals this year. It became clear that we wanted to be together. I was honest with Tes about my interest in Bex, and she agreed that I should pursue them. For clarity, nothing happened between Bex and me before Tes and I officially separated. Tes has been incredibly supportive and believes Bex is a great match for me. I’m now living full-time in my van on a seasonal pitch at a campsite, and Bex has joined me here.

This won’t have any impact on the forums, but I wanted to share these details to clear up any questions before any rumors start.

Good luck Phil.

I made a similar change in my life back in 2006 when I split with my wife and then was very fortunate to meet the most amazing special person whom I have been blissfully happy with since then.

We wish you the very best, it's not easy finding the right one, I had two false starts.

It is good that you can separate amicably. My 1st wife and I are still very good friends. I wouldn’t describe my first marriage as a false start but what works beautifully in your 20s and 30s is not necessarily right for later in life. Some really great things came from that marriage including the children. I think we have both been much happier in the 20 years since we split than we were in the years immediately before. Sometimes it is the right thing for both parties.

3 rd time lucky myself. But best wishes to everyone involved hope everything works out for the best .

Back