Peterborough show next weekend 22-24th?

Pugwash69

Is anyone else popping along? I have my camping tickets booked this year. I went for the day on my bike last year and it was way too hot to look around properly.

It's at the showground. Yellow signs for it about 40 miles out from town for it too.

I'll be there. Camping in the New Companions area. Got the big W on the windscreen of my Pilote Reference.

Last edited:
What is camp creator?????
Camp Creator is a group of Vanlife / Motorhoming /Travel YouTubers that travel around to different shows together. We have display areas and meet-ups for subscribers at Warner shows, NEC camping shows, The Overland Show, etc. We also have a Facebook group where we support each other and give advice and tips to improve our channels.

I will also be there as Geeky Philip.
I am in the Camp Creator area and I will be in the Cambridge suite for the Camp Creator meetup:

Meet-up Times:
Friday - 12 midday
Saturday - 12 midday
Sunday - 1:30pm

People you can meet:
The Roaming Radfords | The Urban Motorhomer | Life Beyond Bricks | Wandering Bird | Extreme Motoring Adventures | Northerners On Tour | The Rolling Rucks | Geeky Phil | Herman Hits The Road
Hi Phil
I am already at the show working may see you some where I will look out for you,
Martin

went as a day trip today 20 mls for me a little disappointed seemed much smaller than shows of old but that’s probably just a covid hangover at least it was dry but windy , went specifically to get a set of spotlights for the van wanted the led ones with a usb socket couldn’t even find ones without usb, bought a couple of decent chairs one stall in the pavilion there were deals but on checking they were £10 cheaper online next stall same building they were £5 cheaper than online and of course after a cheeky “is there a deal for a pair ?” got a further tenner off ,

I bought a new kettle with a fold-down handle. I think that was it! I mainly go to nosey into the motorhomes on sale and pinch good ideas for my self-build.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back