Planar 2kW Diesel Heater Installed in Outdoor Case

• Thread starter Deleted member 409
  • Start date

Deleted member 409

Chinese Diesel Heaters?

Well worth a watch IMO and links in the vid description.

Looks quite neat, but he's taking in cold air instead of re-circulating warm air. I wonder how much of an effect that has on the amount of power used?
and essentially heating a canvas tent as well - I imagine that heater could be going non-stop

Looks quite neat, but he's taking in cold air instead of re-circulating warm air. I wonder how much of an effect that has on the amount of power used?
I concur st3v3, I have 2 of these diverter vlvs, one will allow fresh or recycled air into the unit, the other will direct hot
air into the living space or into the shower/loo space, to dry clothes...In a simple install, I am sure if you draw warm air in from the roof level,
and pump out heated air at floor level as is common, I would think it would speed up the whole heating process and, be more economical?

https://www.t7design.co.uk/products/accessories/y-connector-with-internal-flap.html

Attachments

• T7D Y.JPG
    T7D Y.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
and essentially heating a canvas tent as well - I imagine that heater could be going non-stop
Agree Wildebus, I had a thought of a heater made from an ammo box, blowing air (a small PC fan would do in a separate duct, over a load of T Light candles) into the tent...It's still in my notebook at the mo, like a lot of other things are Lol! Now if you lined the tent with Mylar blanket, you might even end up with a tan in there!

With regards to the "Chinese Heaters" there are a few on eBay now which are self-contained in a single box which look good. Don't think they are outdoor jobbies like in the youtube, but would make a good portable Diesel heater for a workshop. Been toying with the idea of making one like that from something.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back