Please donate if you can #oscarwantstowalk

The laird

Rally Organiser

Hi everyone,
Gordon’s daughter Michaela here, my friend Joanna’s little boy Oscar was born with cerebral palsy he is now aged 5 and the nhs has just refused him surgery that would enable him to walk due to funding, his lovely mum has found a surgeon in America who will do the surgery however this will cost £25,000 she has managed to raise over £4000 to date, we are asking for anyone who can kindly donate anything possible to this worthy cause, u can text oscarwantstowalk5 and donate £5 to 70085 or go to just giving https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/Oscarwantstowalk

Last edited by a moderator:

The laird

Rally Organiser

Terry even each pound can add to the aim ,I’ve organised a dj for a ladies night and we should raise a fair bit towards the fund
The wee man had physio on thurs a few hours was £120 bless him
Thank you very much on oscars behalf mate

The laird

Rally Organiser

As some of you beautiful members are aware my family are trying to help a wee lad get a operation in america as the nhs can’t fund it we’re at £8500 out of the 25k required ,a charity is looking to take on oscars plight but we are still fundraising
at xmas my daughter is doung a raffle and I am bringing a book to the frog with to sell tickets
you are not obligated to purchase but even a pound strip 5 numbers would be great .thank you for reading
thanks also from Oscar for those who have donated already

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)