Poi portugal

Carrerasax

What do u use to find those paradise spots to stay?
We've done Thelma's nr Nazare,
Not many sites in acsi book and we have Aires book. Mikki's place looks interesting!!! we are going to concentrate on Lisbon abs areas north up to Porto and south.
Camp sites nr Lisbon will be useful as oir daughter wants to rent a chalet/Cabin to bring our grandson out to see us!!!
Any help appreciated.😀😀

Can't access app at the no as phone away for repair but will research when it's back, ta.

Wild Camping POI app.
Although have tried many times wild camping poi doesn’t seem to work in Portugal it could be that I use an iPad but have given up on it.regarding sites very much depends on what you like ,sites we think are lovely some people feel are to quiet or to lonely at night.

Oooh.. !
You bring those and I'll prepare the parking spot..
If you are brave enough to get up our lane, that is.
You won't need a Poi, either way.

we hope to be down your way in the next few weeks! Send us a list of goodies to bring you..

Although have tried many times wild camping poi doesn’t seem to work in Portugal it could be that I use an iPad but have given up on it.regarding sites very much depends on what you like ,sites we think are lovely some people feel are to quiet or to lonely at night.
Are you using the custom POI set?

Thanks for info Phil, I've registered and downloaded the app to my Android phone. I'll take a look later as I get this message.

View attachment 52518
I've had a quick look but am unable to explore /mnt , this phone isn't rooted and I've no need to so unless anyone has a suggestion I'm going to remove the app from my phone :-(

I've had a quick look but am unable to explore /mnt , this phone isn't rooted and I've no need to so unless anyone has a suggestion I'm going to remove the app from my phone :-(
You don’t need to root the phone. Do you have an sdcard installed?

You don’t need to root the phone. Do you have an sdcard installed?

Yes I have an SD installed.

I wanted to check that the location of the /mnt/sdcard/etc/etc existed but I can't without rooting.

So, I have an SD card what do you suggest?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back