Poor old Puss

Must get glasses, i read that as the car went missing and started thinking you must have been on a pub crawl.🤣

Cats just love finding new places !
Ours will jump in a strong plactic sack (dusbin size) and then fight if you attempt to intefere in any way !
Currently lying in a plastic bath half full of sand .."My bath ..go away !"
The bath being about 1 metre long and used for mixing sand cement etc.
Will go in the car in the footwell or on the roof. Again very protective !

I've never had a cat but my daughter adopted a stray that appeared around her home. Twelve months on and he has a lovely bed but prefers to squash himself into a shoebox.🐱🐱🐱

OK it's not with a cat, but one of my little pack goes frantic just as soon as she sees me pick up the keys for 'Millie', from then on she has some kind of sixth sense knowing when the sliding door is open, because then, just as soon as your back is turned she scoots off and can normally be found curled up in her bed!

She by the way is Bonnie, who was rescued by the amazing Spaniel Aid UK Charity from a traveller site. She was on the point of death when rescued, she was an ex breeding b*tch, she was still lactating, she had a truly massive grapefruit sized hernia hanging down to the floor, she was malnourished and was basically in a dangerously diabolical state. But after an 18 month battle to cure all of her many spinal problems and well in excess of £10k vet fees later she is now 100% fit and her entire life revolves around having fun and going away in our 'Millie'

3dogs-bonnie.JPG

Sorry for the intrusion on this post of yours @Red Dwarf

OK it's not with a cat, but one of my little pack goes frantic just as soon as she sees me pick up the keys for 'Millie', from then on she has some kind of sixth sense knowing when the sliding door is open, because then, just as soon as your back is turned she scoots off and can normally be found curled up in her bed!

She by the way is Bonnie, who was rescued by the amazing Spaniel Aid UK Charity from a traveller site. She was on the point of death when rescued, she was an ex breeding b*tch, she was still lactating, she had a truly massive grapefruit sized hernia hanging down to the floor, she was malnourished and was basically in a dangerously diabolical state. But after an 18 month battle to cure all of her many spinal problems and well in excess of £10k vet fees later she is now 100% fit and her entire life revolves around having fun and going away in our 'Millie'

Sorry for the intrusion on this post of yours @Red Dwarf
No intrusion, a story to be told.

Had a little visitor travelling back last year. She came in the van then realised there was a ( very indifferent) dog onboard. Did a little dance all fluffed up and left. But came back every time the door was open. Ended up eating out of Chloe's dish with her.

IMG_20200110_165740.jpg

As a kid we had a deaf white cat called Jock who would sit on the top of the telly (transistors, cathode ray, warm) and just as something interesting happened, let his tail hang in front of the screen. Mind, in those days you had to get up to turn it up/down or pick one of the three channels!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back