Portugal ..?

Pauljenny

So Portugal is off the Boris blacklist..
For how long..?
We could fly back to Sunny , healthy Manchester, without having to quarantine..
We'd love to see our loved ones, after 6 months..
But.....
Health issues and doubtful about a change of plan.
What would you do ?

Errr ....... healthy Manchester is in local lockdown for outdoor gatherings and the Curry Mile is off limits having been shut down for the second time this week because of revellers, otherwise its just the weather for you to worry about 😂. Seriously though, infection rates are rising again here (might be a blip 🤞🏻) but Cheshire generally is relatively low compared to UK hotspots, so this might be a window of opportunity. Are there any suitable flights?

I have to agree with Ken stay safe.
You hopefully can zoom your relatives.
Flying at the moment is still a bit iffy in my opinion.
🤔😔🙁

Paul, I think the risk is the airports and flight and not really whether you have to quarantine on arrival. And the risk at moment is to you, whereas quarantine is to protect others. I would be concerned at getting it in UK especially in Manchester. You will have control more when you get to family, if allowed, but would you stay there or risk a hotel?
So hard when desperate to see family.....

We certainly wouldn't risk flying back to N. England yet.

What with sharing the plane with the Albufiera nightclub fraternity and then being in Greater Manchester..
Who would we be allowed to visit..?Where ?
How long for, before things change..?
Possibly October.. maybe ?

We certainly wouldn't risk flying back to N. England yet.

What with sharing the plane with the Albufiera nightclub fraternity and then being in Greater Manchester..
Who would we be allowed to visit..?Where ?
How long for, before things change..?
Possibly October.. maybe ?

You would be better off were you are Paul , and don't forget you have the benefit of that cheep 2 euro red medicine to take daily :cool:🍷🍷

So Portugal is off the Boris blacklist..
For how long..?
We could fly back to Sunny , healthy Manchester, without having to quarantine..
We'd love to see our loved ones, after 6 months..
But.....
Health issues and doubtful about a change of plan.
What would you do ?
If you’re desperate for company, let me know. I could be your new neighbour and possibly new best friend 😬😳

Always welcome, Del.
But we only have guest parking for one MH.
The Nomad from Norfolk is due in 10 days or so.
So , unless you're nearby....?

I’d love to go especially as son’s October weddding is off and he’s sold his house and can’t find another so he, Partner and dog are moving in with us.
I knew it was a mistake adding extra 2bedrooms last year!!!!
I do love him really but he’s said he’ll pay for us to go travelling so what’s the point of that money going in the bank. I can’t take it with me ⚰️ !!!!!

I’d love to go especially as son’s October weddding is off and he’s sold his house and can’t find another so he, Partner and dog are moving in with us.
I knew it was a mistake adding extra 2bedrooms last year!!!!
I do love him really but he’s said he’ll pay for us to go travelling so what’s the point of that money going in the bank. I can’t take it with me ⚰ !!!!!
He just wants you out the house to claim "Squatters Rights" :unsure:

think it’s the wind trying for squatters rights here today certainly dropping big hints about moving

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back