Quest Screen House 4

Jenrai

Summer is here and everyone needs a good gazebo. For sale Quest Screen House 4. Very good condition, easy to put up, takes about 3 minutes. Selling with 4 detachable side panels to make it weatherproof or shade, also the quest breathable carpet. Pegs included.

Looking for around £180

20220614_101427.jpg20220614_101427.jpg20220614_103831.jpg20220614_103831.jpg20220614_103902.jpg20220614_103902.jpg20220614_104332.jpg20220614_104332.jpg

The Screenhouses are very good - I have the Screenhouse 6 and the Screenhouse 4+4. They are incredibly quick to put
up.
Looks good and I like the fly screens, it's shame the worst pests can operate zips! ;)
You can put a little padlock on the pair of front zips and then peg that to the ground to prevent the casual intruder.
Anyone determined will get in just as easily as they would with a heavy duty gazebo and their zips - or use a knife to slash the sides.

I see Jenrais Screenhouse also has the top rain deflectors - these are a very handy addition to the design which the earlier ones didn't have.

Reactions: Lee
Is this the one that you just push the sides in to fold away? I'd love one of those. Looks great for someone who finds an awning increasingly awkward to put up. Wish I'd seen this when it was still available.

Is this the one that you just push the sides in to fold away? I'd love one of those. Looks great for someone who finds an awning increasingly awkward to put up. Wish I'd seen this when it was still available.
Hello and good morning. Yes this is the one with the push in sides, it goes up and comes down in less than 2 minutes.

Also this is still available and comes with the vent covers to make the whole shelter waterproof and fitted carpet.

Are the sides just fly screens or have you got the addition covers? Not clear in the picture.
Also where are you based?

Hello, it comes with built in fly sheets. The extra panels attach over the screens to make the tent completely water/wind proof.

great bits of kit i have a medway 6 sided version & would not bother specking an awning if i bought a new van these are great

great bits of kit i have a medway 6 sided version & would not bother specking an awning if i bought a new van these are great
Absolutely.
I used to have the Screenhouse 6, but I sold that to Tim last year and I believe he is very happy with it.
The only reason I sold it was I got a different Screenhouse (the 4+4) instead.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back