Quest Screen House 6 - with sides

wildebus

I bought the Screen House 6 a few years ago to use at Festivals but it is now surplus to requirements (I ended up buying a Screen House 4+4 last year and don't need two!)
This is an example of what I am selling (not my listing, just an example) - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203318092620?

You can get optional sides that attach with a combination of velcro and bungy-type straps as an option.

I have a full set (i.e. 6) of the sides as well as the Screenhouse itself. The photo below shows the Screenhouse in use at a little VE Show I went to in Wokingham. You can see the sides in use (the ebay list shows the Screenhouse with the sides off and the mesh sides showing).

1625255806039.png
It is 6 sided of course and is 3M side to side - so essentially a 3M by 3M footprint and is really roomy.
It really is a brilliant bit of kit and super-fast to erect for just one person. As mentioned, only reason for selling is I have another Screen House (that shows how much I rate the type of kit it is).

It is in perfect condition, with storage bag, pegs, guyropes if needed when windy, etc.

With the side panels included in the price, looking for £200.

Available to pickup only (could use the MH pony express maybe?)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back