Question regarding Jackery power bank.

runnach

I have 2x 100w solar panels. Today bank at 30%. Plug in panel 1, input 90w. Plug in panel 2, total input x 2 panels now 130-ish watt. My non electrical brain tells me this should now be 180w input?

Why is this?

I have 2x 100w solar panels. Today bank at 30%. Plug in panel 1, input 90w. Plug in panel 2, total input x 2 panels now 130-ish watt. My non electrical brain tells me this should now be 180w input?

Why is this?
are they the same solar panel models?
Have you specs of each panel?
question for tomorrow coming .... what do you get when you plug in each panel on its own? (making sure they are next to each other, facing same direction and at same angle and the cloud is not changing between testing each)

are they the same solar panel models?
Have you specs of each panel?
question for tomorrow coming .... what do you get when you plug in each panel on its own? (making sure they are next to each other, facing same direction and at same angle and the cloud is not changing between testing each)
Both identical Jackery 100W Panels, David. One was bought on the run up to xmas last year, Black Friday deal, the other was replaced last March, as it was fubared, and replaced under warranty. Both are new panels.

Tomorrow I will do a singular test on each one, and as for alignment, both are near as identical aligned to maximize best solar harvest. Oh, np c;oud cover here in Spain.

Both identical Jackery 100W Panels, David. One was bought on the run up to xmas last year, Black Friday deal, the other was replaced last March, as it was fubared, and replaced under warranty. Both are new panels.

Tomorrow I will do a singular test on each one, and as for alignment, both are near as identical aligned to maximize best solar harvest. Oh, np c;oud cover here in Spain.
can you see the numbers on the back? voltage and current? they may look identical but if different ages they may be different specs if Jackery changed their supplier inbetween?

can you see the numbers on the back? voltage and current? they may look identical but if different ages they may be different specs if Jackery changed their supplier inbetween?
I will check tomorrow 👍

David, I didn’t get around to checking the panels, been a long day. I will pick this thread up soon and test each panel, then test then working together connected to the Anderson connection.

Back