Until: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

RAF Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival , Sep 13th - 16th 2019

RAF Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival 2019 . This is our second year at this event and I as sure it will be as good as the last year . The Cost is £10 per unit per night , this all goes to the cost of running of the centre, we will have access to toilet blocks , fresh water

and elsan emptying point . The evening entertainment will be held inside Gullivers world with lots of entertainment , tickets will be £10 p/p and limited supply , when the tickets are released I need to know how many our group require so please let me know how many you want ,( you don't have to attend the evening entertainment if you don't want to ). Also if you want to dress up for the era , then that will be fine . Saturday and Sunday day time there will be lots going on including
stalls and classic cars and Army trucks , as well as the police and lots more , this is for a small Entrance fee of £3 per unit and it will be valid for the 2 days, also we have got free access into the museum, and this is pure history at its best . We have also got access to the hotel bar for drinks and food . . What a treat we are in for this weekend , if you are interested please post here . There is enough room for about 30 vans

Dogs are also welcome but must be under control and not roam away from your van . Also they must be on a lead when you leave your van and stay on the venue, and not taken into Gullivers world theme park . ALL dog poop must be cleaned up

I will be taking payments on Saturday morning outside my van . Things are still changing as we speak regarding were we will be parking but I will post details as soon as possible also directions as to were we will be situated

We are being allocated on the camping field for the weekend . Please do not arrive before 12.00pm

Directions

Gulliver’s World . Warrington,
Warrington WA5 9YZ, UK

Follow the post code above and the signs for Gullivers word . Once you turn into the entrance for Gullivers world , follow the road down over the speed bumps , then past RAF Burtonwood on the Left hand side , as you go past that and the road bends to the left , Turn RIGHT . ( the hotel is rite in front of you just before you turn ) . The camping field is about 25 mtrs on the left , Either Yorkslass will be there or I will . Take care and see you all Friday

Friday evening I have organised a get together in the hotel lounge 19.30pm ( if you want to go in for a quiet drink earlier then that is fine ) . I know we have some first time attendees with us , so I will explain what will be on the agenda for the weekend when we are all in the lounge . Have a safe journey all

Last edited:
The List
  1. Jeffmossy 2 x evening tickets ( Steward )
  2. Yorkslass ( Steward )
  3. Richardspencer 2 x evening tickets
  4. JohnDoris
  5. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
  6. Peter51
  7. Wizards End 2 x evening tickets
  8. debs
  9. oppy
  10. Kimbowbill 1 x Evening tickets
  11. FERENZA 1 x Evening Ticket
  12. MEDUCK 1 x Evening Ticket
  13. Meloc8
  14. Jillyhug
  15. Old Man Down 2 x Evening tickets
  16. shabbins 2 x Evening tickets
  17. Nomad 1 x Evening ticket
  18. Molly 3
  19. Donrevy
  20. Forrory

Last edited:
Please book us onto this one. Two adults and two ?.

Two sets of evening tickets please.

K

Last edited:
Missed it last time so book us in for this one please

RAF Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival 2019 . This is our second year at this event and I as sure it will be as good as the last year . The Cost is £10 per unit per night , this all goes to the cost of running of the centre, we will have access to toilet blocks , fresh water

and elsan emptying point . The evening entertainment will be held inside Gullivers world with lots of entertainment , tickets will be £11 p/p and limited supply , when the tickets are released I need to know how many our group require so please let me know how many you want ,( you don't have to attend the evening entertainment if you don't want to ). Also if you want to dress up for the era , then that will be fine . Saturday and Sunday day time there will be lots going on including

stalls and classic cars and Army trucks , as well as the police and lots more , this is for a small Entrance fee of £3 per unit and it will be valid for the 2 days, also we have got free access into the museum, and this is pure history at its best . We have also got access to the hotel bar for drinks and food . . What a treat we are in for this weekend , if you are interested please post here . There is enough room for about 30 vans

Dogs are also welcome but must be under control and not roam away from your van . Also they must be on a lead when you leave your van and stay on the venue, and not taken into Gullivers world theme park . ALL dog poop must be cleaned up
Yes please Jeff, and ,1 evening ticket, cheers

and elsan emptying point . The evening entertainment will be held inside Gullivers world with lots of entertainment , tickets will be £11 p/p and limited supply , when the tickets are released I need to know how many our group require so please let me know how many you want ,( you don't have to attend the evening entertainment if you don't want to ). Also if you want to dress up for the era , then that will be fine . Saturday and Sunday day time there will be lots going on including

Dogs are also welcome but must be under control and not roam away from your van . Also they must be on a lead when you leave your van and stay on the venue, and not taken into Gullivers world theme park . ALL dog poop must be cleaned up[/

Yes please and 2 evening tickets

Sorry to mess you around but we’re going to have to cancel. We now plan to be heading off to Greece, leaving home on 12th September. Shame to miss it.

The List
  1. Jeffmossy 2 x evening tickets
  2. JohnDoris
  3. Richardspencer 2 x evening tickets
  4. Ian1950 2 x evening tickets
  5. Yorkslass
  6. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
  7. Peter51
  8. Wizards End 2 x evening tickets
  9. Chrisb1701 1 x evening ticket
  10. debs
  11. oppy
  12. Kimbowbill 1 x Evening ticket
  13. hilsmac 2 x Evening tickets
  14. The Griffos 2x Evening tickets
Can you please book me in for this meeting

Hi jeff, when do we pay and who do we pay.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back