(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
End: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 03:00 PM

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
RAF Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival , Sep 13th - 16th 2019

RAF Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival 2019 . This is our second year at this event and I as sure it will be as good as the last year . The Cost is £10 per unit per night , this all goes to the cost of running of the centre, we will have access to toilet blocks , fresh water

and elsan emptying point . The evening entertainment will be held inside Gullivers world with lots of entertainment , tickets will be £11 p/p and limited supply , when the tickets are released I need to know how many our group require so please let me know how many you want ,( you don't have to attend the evening entertainment if you don't want to ). Also if you want to dress up for the era , then that will be fine . Saturday and Sunday day time there will be lots going on including

stalls and classic cars and Army trucks , as well as the police and lots more , this is for a small Entrance fee of £3 per unit and it will be valid for the 2 days, also we have got free access into the museum, and this is pure history at its best . We have also got access to the hotel bar for drinks and food . . What a treat we are in for this weekend , if you are interested please post here . There is enough room for about 30 vans

Dogs are also welcome but must be under control and not roam away from your van . Also they must be on a lead when you leave your van and stay on the venue, and not taken into Gullivers world theme park . ALL dog poop must be cleaned up

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
The List
  1. Jeffmossy 2 x evening tickets
  2. JohnDoris 2 x evening tickets
  3. Richardspencer 2 x evening tickets
  4. Ian1950 2 x evening tickets
  5. Yorkslass
  6. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
  7. Peter51
  8. Clunegapyears 2 x evening tickets
  9. Wizards End 2 x evening tickets
  10. Chrisb1701 1 x evening ticket
  11. debs
  12. oppy
  13. Kimbowbill 1 x Evening ticket
  14. hilsmac 2 x Evening tickets
  15. The Griffos 2x Evening tickets

Last edited:

Ian1950

Yes please Jeff was great this year
2 evening tickets please 👍

Could put us down for this please

Rfs

Yes please Jeff

X1 plus 1 evening ticket please

Please book us onto this one. Two adults and two 🐕.

Two sets of evening tickets please.

K

Last edited:

Wizards End Yes Please for 2 plus evening tickets please

Last edited:

Hi Jeff

Can you add me to this event please and 1 x ticket please

oppy

Missed it last time so book us in for this one please

RAF Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival 2019 . This is our second year at this event and I as sure it will be as good as the last year . The Cost is £10 per unit per night , this all goes to the cost of running of the centre, we will have access to toilet blocks , fresh water

and elsan emptying point . The evening entertainment will be held inside Gullivers world with lots of entertainment , tickets will be £11 p/p and limited supply , when the tickets are released I need to know how many our group require so please let me know how many you want ,( you don't have to attend the evening entertainment if you don't want to ). Also if you want to dress up for the era , then that will be fine . Saturday and Sunday day time there will be lots going on including

stalls and classic cars and Army trucks , as well as the police and lots more , this is for a small Entrance fee of £3 per unit and it will be valid for the 2 days, also we have got free access into the museum, and this is pure history at its best . We have also got access to the hotel bar for drinks and food . . What a treat we are in for this weekend , if you are interested please post here . There is enough room for about 30 vans

Dogs are also welcome but must be under control and not roam away from your van . Also they must be on a lead when you leave your van and stay on the venue, and not taken into Gullivers world theme park . ALL dog poop must be cleaned up
Yes please Jeff, and ,1 evening ticket, cheers

Dogs are also welcome but must be under control and not roam away from your van . Also they must be on a lead when you leave your van and stay on the venue, and not taken into Gullivers world theme park . ALL dog poop must be cleaned up[/

Yes please and 2 evening tickets

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)