• Please help us choose the charities that we will be supporting over the next year. There is a poll running, and I would like you to vote for your preferred charities if possible. Click Here to view the poll

RAF Valley Family Day Air Show , Anglesey Wales . May 29th-3rd June 2019

RAF Valley Family Day Air Show , Anglesey Wales . May 29th-3rd June 2019
Posted by jeffmossy
Anglesey , wales
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 08:00 AM
Until: Monday, June 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 08:00 AM
End: Monday, June 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
After the great success of 2018 I have arranged another rally at RAF Valley family day Air Show , Anglesey Wales, Arrive Wednesday May 29th until June 3rd 2019 , you can come early and leave later if required . The family day is on Thursday 30th of May and you will be collected by the RAF base bus and taken from the campsite to the heart of the air show right at the base , also taken back to the camp site after the show . Please don't arrive on this day as Thursday will be very busy and Carl wont be able to check you in

Trewan house campsite just outside Rhosneigr town, about 25 min walk away . This site is very quiet overlooking

Rhosneigr bay and spectacular views of Snowdonia mountains , there is a railway line run at the back of the site but the noise is minimal and trains stop in the evening The price is £10 per unit per night this gives you access to the showers and toilets and also waste disposal.
There are also a few EHU available at £5 per day

The site is also dog friendly ( Dogs don't have to be on a lead but must be kept under control at all times and ALL poop must be cleaned up. If this is not adhered to then I will ask for all dogs to be put on the lead ) It is probably most dog friendly site in Wales.

If you want to come put your name down here

Due to this being a mid week Rally me and Lorraine cannot attend , so unless any different Phil will be the Commander for the event

Trewan House
Trewan Sands Crossing
Bryngwran
Isle of Anglesey
LL65 3SW

Important

Follow these directions not your sat nav or you will get stranded on narrow lanes

A55 junction 5 Rhosneigr , turn right at the top of the slip road ( if your sat nav tries to turn you left IGNORE it as you will end up going down a very narrow and winding lane) go across the next roundabout then turn left at the next junction that will bring you into Bryngwran go past the pub on your l/h side then take next left at the cream coloured house, travel along the road past the petrol station then take next right at the large detached white house,( About 1/2 mile down the road after the petrol station ) go down the lane,it turns into a single track but don't worry as it is only for a short distance and keep right at the bottom it is sign posted Trawan House, go over a small bridge then over a cattle grid onto gravel road go past the two campsites on the left and keep right down the gravel track through the golf course and the site is at the end of the track ( A big white building ) The Roads are typical welsh roads so take care , I have taken my 7.5m autotrail down the lanes without any issues

Last edited:

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
Here is the list

1 Phil
2 Molly3
3 Campervanannie
4 Ian1950
5 Lee
6 Oppy
7 Chrisb1701
8 Yorkslass
9 Benylin
10 Mikan
11 chrsrwins
12 Ironduck

Last edited:
Please put me down for this meet.

Lee

Please put us down for this meet, we've never been but heard such good reports.

After the great success of 2018 I have arranged another rally at RAF Valley family day Air Show , Anglesey Wales, May 30th until June 3rd 2019 , you can come early and leave later if required . The family day is on Thursday 30th of May and you will be collected by the RAF base bus and taken from the campsite to the heart of the air show right at the base , also taken back to the camp site after the show .

Trewan house campsite just outside Rhosneigr town, about 25 min walk away . This site is very quiet overlooking

Rhosneigr bay and spectacular views of Snowdonia mountains , there is a railway line run at the back of the site but the noise is minimal and trains stop in the evening The price is £10 per unit per night this gives you access to the showers and toilets and also waste disposal.

The site is also dog friendly ( Dogs don't have to be on a lead but must be kept under control at all times and ALL poop must be cleaned up. If this is not adhered to then I will ask for all dogs to be put on the lead ) It is probably most dog friendly site in Wales.

Due to this being a mid week rally me and Lorraine cannot attend , so unless any different Phil will be the Commander for the Event

Important

Follow these directions not your sat nav or you will get stranded on narrow lanes

A55 junction 5 Rhosneigr , turn right at the top of the slip road ( if your sat nav tries to turn you left IGNORE it as you will end up going down a very narrow and winding lane) go across the next roundabout then turn left at the next junction that will bring you into Bryngwran go past the pub on your l/h side then take next left at the cream coloured house, travel along the road past the petrol station then take next right at the large detached white house,( About 1/2 mile down the road after the petrol station ) go down the lane,it turns into a single track but don't worry as it is only for a short distance and keep right at the bottom it is sign posted Trawan House, go over a small bridge then over a cattle grid onto gravel road go past the two campsites on the left and keep right down the gravel track through the golf course and the site is at the end of the track ( A big white building ) The Roads are typical welsh roads so take care , I have taken my 7.5m autotrail down the lanes without any issues

After the great success of 2018 I have arranged another rally at RAF Valley family day Air Show , Anglesey Wales, Arrive Wednesday May 29th until June 3rd 2019 , you can come early and leave later if required . The family day is on Thursday 30th of May and you will be collected by the RAF base bus and taken from the campsite to the heart of the air show right at the base , also taken back to the camp site after the show . Please don't arrive on this day as Thursday will be very busy and Carl wont be able to check you in

Due to this being a mid week Rally me and Lorraine cannot attend , so unless any different Phil will be the Commander for the event

Trewan House
Trewan Sands Crossing
Bryngwran
Isle of Anglesey
LL65 3SW

Important

Can you please put us down for this meet.
I've only been to Anglesey once, and that was to sack someone, so I'd like happier memories!