Raffles system news. (updated)

Admin

Administator

Hi,

As some of you may be aware I am currently tweaking the websites and performing lots of upgrades. As part of this process, I am assessing my resources to decide how best to use them for the benefit of the members.

I have now run the raffles for 13 months starting on 1st August 2018 and so it seems like a good time to take stock.

For now, I am going to run a weekly raffle to win a choice of one of the following:
  1. A Motorhomer Flag
  2. A Wild Camping Flag
  3. Two Motorhomer mugs
  4. A years subscription (worth £14.75)

The Monthly Raffle is going to change to:
  • First prize £100 in vouchers
  • Second prize two items from the list above
  • Third prize one item from the list above
If Charity wins second prize I will donate £30.00 to that month's charity and if Charity wins the third prize I will donate £15.00 to that month's charity.

Phil

Last edited:
Hi,

As some of you may be aware I am currently tweaking the websites and performing lots of upgrades. As part of this process, I am assessing my resources to decide how best to use them for the benefit of the members.

I have now run the raffles for 13 months starting on 1st August 2018 and so it seems like a good time to take stock.

For now, I am going to run a weekly raffle to win a choice of one of the following:
  1. A Motorhomer Flag
  2. A Wild Camping Flag
  3. Two Motorhomer mugs
  4. A years subscription (worth £14.75)

The Monthly Raffle is going to change to:
  • First prize £100 in vouchers
  • Second prize two items from the list above
  • Third prize one item from the list above
If Charity wins second prize I will donate £30.00 to that month's charity and if Charity wins the third prize I will donate £15.00 to that month's charity.

Phil
Sounds perfectly feasible to me Phil. Just out of curiosity, on average what percentage of members enter each week. I know I don't enter evry week because I tend to forget until it is too late.

all sounds good to me

Sounds good to me Phil. Keep up the good work.??:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back