Rallies, optimism or not

andromeda

Are we generally optinistic or not about being able to attend rallies this Spring and Summer? Personally thinking about Orkney?

Looks like things have started looking up a bit over the last couple of weeks with the vaccines being rolled out. I think by Easter or shortly after we should be allowed to travel if everything keeps going the way it has. By the time the Orkney meet comes round I recon we stand a decent chance of getting out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think orkney will depend on how things go,2/ will the island want main land folks there and 3rd / will the ferry company go for it ? Not wanting to kill it off but that's what I'm thinking and hope I'm wrong

We like many others have already had some trips cancelled. I am hoping Easter goes ahead, but somehow I feel that will be a no no to.
Whitsun who knows.......................Orkney?--------can we all start praying please.
If the Covid stops that as well, I might start thinking about getting rid of van.

We are booking few things for after july hopeful..

But only big event companies that offer free transfer to later events or refunds if cancelled

We are booking few things for after july hopeful..

But only big event companies that offer free transfer to later events or refunds if cancelled
Thats the problem isn't it; no refund for some. Im all for supporting a festival for instance but if I can't go to a pricier one I could with the money for something else

• Sad
Reactions: Rec
Thats the problem isn't it; no refund for some. Im all for supporting a festival for instance but if I can't go to a pricier one I could with the money for something else
Our big event is twinwood its amazing you should go ann ,I know you would love it. very expensive but being a big company so we know it will transfer to 2022
Been looking to book wf july on , but we know its all a gamble

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back