Rapido V68 Automatic 2017 For Sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 5499
  • Start date

Deleted member 5499

Reluctant sale of my camper van and all things you need to go campervanin. £40,000.
Steve 07955644207 Bristol. NO TRADERS

Hope you don't take this the wrong way. But photos would help people see what thay are buying the condition and any wear and tear. Looking up rapido website only shows that model. And anybody that has put one up for sale. When asked about pics. Has put photos up of inside and outside. The millage. Hope you get a sale. Gerry

...and maybe a list of the 'extras' you mention?

40 000 is a lot of money and it's a long way from Lancashire to Bristol just to have a look with no idea what you are going to see when you get there,,,,,, just saying .......

40 000 is a lot of money and it's a long way from Lancashire to Bristol just to have a look with no idea what you are going to see when you get there,,,,,, just saying .......
Your spot on. Think the clue is in the first post. Thay say Reluctant sale. And coming across when asked to put photos up a tad unhelpful in any requests.

It may be the reluctant sale is due to something serious happening at home, but without any real info on this particular van it will be a reluctant buy too

My motorhome was a bit of a reluctant sale as well. I could tell while I was looking around it the owner (who had it 12 years from new) was in two minds about selling or not, so I didn't bother trying to negotiate on the price as that could have flipped his decision :)

I would be very wary of enquiring about anything that expensive if there were no pictures of it. I would be wondering if it actually existed…..

I would be very wary of enquiring about anything that expensive if there were no pictures of it. I would be wondering if it actually existed…..
The OP posted about his van on the forum back in 2019 and since, so I am sure it is a real motorhome, but had just a very unusual (and unfortunate) way of putting it up for sale.

If he is reading this, all he needs to do is contact Motorhome Depot. They will sell it on his behalf and he will get a good price for it.

It honestly just sounds as if the poor guy is just pissed off having to sell his pride and joy and can’t be fkt wae all the bother It brings or maybe doesn’t know how to load photos . They do look nice vans Here’s a photo of one the same year.

View attachment 61558
Got it in one.

If he is reading this, all he needs to do is contact Motorhome Depot. They will sell it on his behalf and he will get a good price for it.
Thank you for that.Is this from personal experience.

I was very sorry to read of the the reason for your sale, but well done for resolving it quickly. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back