Reactions reactions...

Vanterrier

Hi Phil

Sorry if the has already been covered but when I add a reaction to a post on this site on my iPad, the thing just freezes and I cannot scroll up or down or anything else. I use the Home button ( on the iPad) and need to go to Safari anew, where I am usually able to continue to use the thread I just added the reaction to OK from then... And the reaction appears OK as it should...

Is it just my archaic iPad ( an iPad 2) or is there an apple thing going on ?

K ;)

The exact same thing happens on my iPad when using Firefox... mine's the next along from yours but still nearly 7 years old. I don't have any answers or insight... I've always just put it down to the age of the iPad, possibly because it won't do IOS updates any more. It never happens on my newer phone or on my laptop.

Till recently I had an ipad of similar age. I bought a new basic one for just over £300 and could not believe the difference. I had just become used to the slowness of the old one.

Yes the speed is pretty dire on mine even sitting close to BTHub6 router... I have been hoping it would expire so I could justify getting a new one, but will probably not actually get another iPad, but a Samsung tablet or similar...
I think I need to accelerate its demise, cos as slow as it is it keeps on going... Grrrr...

K
Maybe I need to apply an i-hammer?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back