Rear Door cards with Storage pockets for Fiat Ducato

Rockburner

Rear Door cards with Storage pockets for Fiat Ducato

I've seen Rear door cards with storage pockets on the Kiravans website (https://www.kiravans.co.uk/lining/kiravans-door-store/ ) - but they're only for VWs - has anyone found anything similar for the Fiat Ducato??

We're looking at up to 2 years permanent living in our van so I'm still researching better ways to use the total volume that we have available to us.

If necessary I may buy a spare pair of door cards and modify them, but that would need a half-decent garage suite with tools etc, (which I currently don't have access to), and so if they already exist as a product that would be good!

Interesting. Never seen those before.

I’m not full timing so haven’t got the same need perhaps to use every nook and cranny, but I too wanted an efficient storage method. I reckoned that maybe 80-90% of the useful odds and ends were only used very rarely (but nothing else will do when you need them) so they didn’t need to be instantly to hand. I bought some of the most space efficient things I could find: stackable crates. I pack them to the brim, but write a list of what’s in each crate. So I never need to rummage through umpteen crates to find that special thingy.

works for me!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back