Remis windscreen blind issue

Reiverlad

One issue that has cropped up in the last few days is that the nearside blind occasionally becomes detached from the pillar.
Obviously that big yellow thing that appeared in the sky recently melted the glue!!
Has this happened to anyone before and can share their solution?
Obviously I can simply use glue to reattach the blind to the frame but I would be keen to find out if there is any product I should NOT be using.

Don’t use sellotape it don’t work
But a two part epoxy fast set adhesive would be the best option there is not much that will affect the strength of it.

Plus it comes in small tubes ready for any other quick stick job that may turn up. As it sticks anything .so a great all rounder.
Have a few tubes in the Moho all the time…

Don’t use sellotape it don’t work
But a two part epoxy fast set adhesive would be the best option there is not much that will affect the strength of it.

Plus it comes in small tubes ready for any other quick stick job that may turn up. As it sticks anything .so a great all rounder.
Have a few tubes in the Moho all the time…
The 3m tape I suggested you can buy for high and low temps. Your preference never said selotape

I haven’t use the 3M tape on blinds but used it on several other applications and as Gordon said it adheres very well. It’s s the 3M VHB (very high bond) product I use, just cleaned surfaces well before use and never had any problems.

Pat I'd use either 3 m double sided tape so if it needed to be removed it could with care or sticks like st+t is strong
Yup, the 3M VHB tape will work well. Depending how much of a rush you are in, I have some you can use when you are over.
Other sticky tape that is really good I find are the numberplate sticky pads. For what you want, they could work well and being white (VHB is black), maybe blend in better as well?

Back