Removing drawers

Strollerbird

I have to remove the drawer below the sink to change my water pump. I have found two handles but can’t get the drawer out. I suspect it is something simple & has something to do with the blue ratchets. Anyone any ideas?
6544795b-4900-4beb-be57-1dc1371c26a4.jpeg

I have to remove the drawer below the sink to change my water pump. I have found two handles but can’t get the drawer out. I suspect it is something simple & has something to do with the blue ratchets. Anyone any ideas?
6544795b-4900-4beb-be57-1dc1371c26a4.jpeg
Pull the black trigger away from the blue button to release the catch, I think? Should lift the 'leg' below the aluminium rail clear to allow the drawer to be freed up

Steve

No the kind of drawers I was thinking o !

Pull the black trigger away from the blue button to release the catch, I think? Should lift the 'leg' below the aluminium rail clear to allow the drawer to be freed up

Steve
Mmmm, I might be wrong (SWMBO is always right) but shouldn't it be push the black handle towards the blue ratchet to lift the lug under the black handle out of the slider 🤔🤔

Mmmm, I might be wrong (SWMBO is always right) but shouldn't it be push the black handle towards the blue ratchet to lift the lug under the black handle out of the slider 🤔🤔
That's what I typed initially; but then I looked at the overhang of the black plastic lug, and could only think that needed to be moved out of the way to release the catch. I could well be wrong, and often am ... :rolleyes:

Steve

Thanks for the helpful reply
I will have another go later
One thing I noticed- moving the blue ratchet moves the black lug

If the blue ratchet adjusts the black lever, then I think its the soft close mechanism, so the blue ratchet needs turning so that it disengages the catch. Can't tell which way from the pic .... trial and error job.

Back