Replacing Lights

Chebeag

I want to replace my internal fluresent (?) tubes with LED tubes. Has anyone else done this and how do you go about it. Aparently you have to make some adjustment to the fitting but so that the LED's will work.
I have a Citreon Relay minibus conversion and also want to do away with some of the lights as there are just too many. Replacement tubes are coming in at about a tenner a pop, I currently have about 14 to replace.....

I want to replace my internal fluresent (?) tubes with LED tubes. Has anyone else done this and how do you go about it. Aparently you have to make some adjustment to the fitting but so that the LED's will work.
I have a Citreon Relay minibus conversion and also want to do away with some of the lights as there are just too many. Replacement tubes are coming in at about a tenner a pop, I currently have about 14 to replace.....

I bought ours from Aten Lighting. I got the high intensity double strip this is the length of the tube with a positive and negative connection.
Remove the tube and the inverter feed the positive through the switch and a direct connection with the negative the LED strip is self adhesive.

I suggest that you remove the tubes and buy some lengths of LED strip light. I'd advise the warm white sort. It obviously needs to be connected to the 12v supply coming in. Disconnect the electronics that the tubes needed.
You can buy it quite cheaply from China on ebay, but this is always a bit of a gamble.
If you want guaranteed quality and good support and after-sales, I recommend https://www.led-lighthouse.co.uk Not the cheapest, but you know you're buying a quality product.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back