Result of the 'Charities' poll

Deleted member 11

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll. The top twelve Charities are shown below.

The month for each Charity is based on votes cast – highest to lowest.

Therefore the Charities we will be supporting are

Dec - Macmillan Cancer Support

Jan - Royal National Lifeboat Institution

Feb - British Heart Foundation

Mar - Marie Curie – Terminal illness support

Apr - Teenage Cancer Trust

May - Help for Heroes

Jun - CLIC Sargent – Cancer and leukaemia in children

Jul - Salvation Army

Aug - Children in Need

Sep - Royal British Legion

Oct - Royal National Institute of Blind People

Nov - Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Chris for organising all this... and for having the brainwave in the first place, you clever cookie :)
Since November is traditionally Children in Need month, maybe swap it with RSPCA? Mind you, then there's poppy day, also November, although much earlier in the month. I'll stop now o_O
So happy that RSPCA and Macmillan made it through the vote (y)

Well done Chris for organising all this... and for having the brainwave in the first place, you clever cookie :)
Since November is traditionally Children in Need month, maybe swap it with RSPCA? Mind you, then there's poppy day, also November, although much earlier in the month. I'll stop now o_O
So happy that RSPCA and Macmillan made it through the vote (y)

Chris and I discussed this and thought it was better to put them in the order that member votes placed them. This way it is random.

edina can you please take 100 credits and put them in the charity thanks pagey

Silly question time but my mind's gone swirly o_O

On the donation screen, let's say I click to give 20 to charity. Is that 20 entries into the draw (ie 200 points) or just 20 points (ie 2 entries into the draw)?

Silly question time but my mind's gone swirly o_O

On the donation screen, let's say I click to give 20 to charity. Is that 20 entries into the draw (ie 200 credits) or just 20 credits (ie 2 entries into the draw)?

Morning Swirly :)

You donate Reward Points not raffle entries, so if you donate 200 Reward Points that would be 20 raffle entries for the Charity. (y)

Chris

edina can you please take 100 credits and put them in the charity thanks pagey
I think you'll probably need to do that yourself Pagey.
On the home page, there's a link to your Wallet... click on Donate Reward Points and enter Charity as the username. Then choose how much you want to donate. It'll automatically go to the charity of the month.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back