Reversing Camera

Bodger1

Free Member

Can anyone recommend a rear view camera for my Peugeot Boxer?
I am looking for one that can be operated independantly of the van being in reverse gear.
Thanks Alun

Ebay and as above, go 7 inch and if pos a 45% tilt down cam, mine is above the no plate, you can have more than one cam on it.cam 1.jpgcam 2.jpg

Thank you for that but does anyone have any first hand experience of one that they can recommend?

Yeah, eBay 30-40 quid, it's all I ever fit, mostly you get 10m of cable, think carefully about the cable run, although if you have a path from the back of the camera down to the rear light for camera power, take the monitor cable down as well and run it under the van and through one of the grommets in the bulkhead.

Bought a exterior ANALOG surveillance camera .you need to change plugs .has infra red for night vision if you want to leave on overnight.works better than others I have tried

Yup, good enough and does the job a treat.

I did a vid when I got mine.

I've got a junsun rearview mirror screen in my luton that's connected always-on. It also records front and back video.
I bought mine direct from junsun on amazon but I don't think they always have them listed.
The display is very good quality. I did have a rearview mirror fitted in my van but could just see the rear of the cab. This hooks over it.

20201022_162933.jpg20191009_141006.jpg20191009_120339.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back