Reward Point Recount

Just to confirm Dave's post -

Because of the recent software ‘glitch’ with reward points, Charity has received a number of large donations. In fairness to all our selected charities, I will spread this windfall over the remaining charities for this year. To save any confusion, if you specifically want your donations this month to go to The Salvation Army please let me know in the message box when you donate.

Thanks for your support.

Your avatar makes it look like you've lost weight Phil, is this true or photoshopped, if true what's your secret, please.

I have today had to let the system recount the reward points.
Members will now have more points than they are expecting to have. If you have load extra, Happy Birthday!

If you feel that you have lost lots of points then let me know and I will get your data from the last forum backup. However, if I spend hours doing this only to find you are 10 points down I will not be a happy bunny.
I am away so only have a tablet to view this on, I should have around 490 points but the total is only showing 49. I am hoping this is not false info but I cannot pull the screen further over so it looks like I have lost somewhere around 400 points.
Sorry

FWIW, my reward points have gone down from well over 5,000 to 2,808 but I'm not that worried as I only intended donating to charity. If the 2,000+ missing points are recoverable and they can be donated to September's charity (Royal British Legion), I'd be more than happy.

Don't know if it's just me, I'm getting point's added for posting and reactions.
But no running total
Sorry to trouble you.

Perhaps, like me, you mainly use a mobile device. The software has been tweaked recently.

What I do now is:
1) Click 3 bars at top left.
2) Click reward points.
3) Click "Where can I find out how many Reward Points I have?"
4) Go to bottom of all the reward points list, and each of our totals is there.

Its different on a PC where we can click a single button.

Thanks HurricaneSmith I've found them now, different layout as there used to be a running total by every reward added.

It could be how I view my mobile device. I'm using Classic View on Android. I'll stick with it, as life can often be complicated enough already. ?

If you click the motorhome logo at the top, then scroll all the way down to the raffle tickets section your points total is there.

Well done, you're right Steve. That's shorter.

Trouble for me was that I'd been taught to always click the three bars before going anywhere and it had become a habit.

I bet any money (credits ?) that I still can't break the habit.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back