Reward Points used for Raffles & Charity

Lorraine

Rally Organiser

I have noticed reward point which are used for charity are listed in your activity, but not when used for raffles, it would help considerably if these were also listed then you know whether you has entered this week

When the 12 charities are decided on by the poll, they will each be allocated a month and all reward points donated during that month will be used for entries into that month's raffle. I will make a post before the draw, to let members know how many Charity entries there are that month.

Good Morning Charity
Perhaps I have not worded this correct
I mean reward points I have used for myself on the weekly draw & the £1000 draw these are not listed as being used (therefore I don't know what or if any reward points I have on these lotteries

Morning Lorraine,

If you click on the raffle panel and scroll down to the bottom, you will see ' You have entered this raffle ??? times' just above the Rules tickbox.

I try to donate but I don't exist

Oppy, if you click on 'Donate Reward Points' you should get a small window like the pic below, then enter 'Charity', the same as on the pic and put the amount you wish to donate in the box below it.
charity.PNG

Oppy, if you click on 'Donate Reward Points' you should get a small window like the pic below, then enter 'Charity', the same as on the pic and put the amount you wish to donate in the box below it.
View attachment 40354
I got this and did as requested, eg oppy, but I don't exist. I also posted the name of the charity that I wanted my points to be directed at too

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back