• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Reward points

Geeky Philip

Administator

When I did the software upgrade the system seems to have stopped counting, I have fixed that and the system is now running a recount to build the reward point totals again. Please do not worry if you have a minus total at the moment as the recount is still running.

Val54

Mmm, think Wully is right Phil, something is a bit skewed, I know us gamers score highly but when I looked after the original post I was showing over 13k, now it’s over 20k ...........

Jeanette

It says no raffles found when I click the button to go onto the page is that just me?

grath

As I said it is still rebuilding the totals so don't get too excited. It will add up all the credits before it deducts what you have spent or donated.
It's working the other way for me.
This morning I had my normal amount which has built up steadily, now I have less than half.
Where have they gone?
Oh it's going up again, all over the place, so lets hope it settles where it should be

Last edited:

Campervanannie

Well people keep telling me I have loads but I can’t remember how to check, short term memory issues ?

Jeanette

Annie I can’t remember how to check either ?

Tezza33

When I did the software upgrade the system seems to have stopped counting, I have fixed that and the system is now running a recount to build the reward point totals again. Please do not worry if you have a minus total at the moment as the recount is still running.
As I said it is still rebuilding the totals so don't get too excited. It will add up all the credits before it deducts what you have spent or donated.
It is showing I have over 8,000 so if you want to stop it there I will accept that :ROFLMAO:

oppy

Mine's gone down to 1000, so young Terry, you've nicked mine too :ROFLMAO:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)