Reward points

When I did the software upgrade the system seems to have stopped counting, I have fixed that and the system is now running a recount to build the reward point totals again. Please do not worry if you have a minus total at the moment as the recount is still running.

Mmm, think Wully is right Phil, something is a bit skewed, I know us gamers score highly but when I looked after the original post I was showing over 13k, now it’s over 20k ...........

As I said it is still rebuilding the totals so don't get too excited. It will add up all the credits before it deducts what you have spent or donated.

It says no raffles found when I click the button to go onto the page is that just me?

Well people keep telling me I have loads but I can’t remember how to check, short term memory issues ?

Annie I can’t remember how to check either ?

When I did the software upgrade the system seems to have stopped counting, I have fixed that and the system is now running a recount to build the reward point totals again. Please do not worry if you have a minus total at the moment as the recount is still running.
As I said it is still rebuilding the totals so don't get too excited. It will add up all the credits before it deducts what you have spent or donated.
It is showing I have over 8,000 so if you want to stop it there I will accept that :ROFLMAO:

Mine's gone down to 1000, so young Terry, you've nicked mine too :ROFLMAO:

It’s got a gremlin in the works and Phil is fixing it at the moment .?

It is turned off to stop people like me who now has 13,000 points buying tickets I am not entitled to, I should only have about 700, I keep spending mine.

I might try to donate 12,000 points to Charity, :love:
Thanks Terry for giving mine back, I appreciate it, now about my thingy !!!!!

It is turned off to stop people like me who now has 13,000 points buying tickets I am not entitled to, I should only have about 700, I keep spending mine.

I might try to donate 12,000 points to Charity, :love:
Just don’t let Wully know how many I have he’ll be crying in his ? ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back