Robotic spine surgery.

Jeanette

runnach I find that brilliant because that’s what I had done a lot of years ago at Edinburgh hospital but with mine they had never done it before and basically I was a guinea pig, I am so pleased that I was able to be one of the first to have it done! It’s come so far since I had it done, sadly for me I woke up after the operation in pain (naturally) and I’ve had pain ever since and over the years got worse! But the upside is I’ll never stoop and I’ll always have very straight back where I don’t slouch!

I`ve now had 3 separate Orthopaedic Surgeons refuse to operate on my spine because of the dangers involved due to the location of the damage.

In that case i`m not letting Metal Micky anywhere near me :eek:

runnach

runnach I find that brilliant because that’s what I had done a lot of years ago at Edinburgh hospital but with mine they had never done it before and basically I was a guinea pig, I am so pleased that I was able to be one of the first to have it done! It’s come so far since I had it done, sadly for me I woke up after the operation in pain (naturally) and I’ve had pain ever since and over the years got worse! But the upside is I’ll never stoop and I’ll always have very straight back where I don’t slouch!
Dull one with the constant pain, Jeanette, but how the technology has progressed since your op!!

runnach

I`ve now had 3 separate Orthopaedic Surgeons refuse to operate on my spine because of the dangers involved due to the location of the damage.

In that case i`m not letting Metal Micky anywhere near me :eek:
Feardie, at least metal mickey don't drink, don't take drugs, or even have a bad night. Wooie, you need to grasp the technology :D

I wonder what happens it there is a power outage?? :unsure:

Jeanette

Dull one with the constant pain, Jeanette, but how the technology has progressed since your op!!
It has certainly progressed an awful lot runnach even when my son had the operation when he was 12/13 years old

Feardie, at least metal mickey don't drink, don't take drugs, or even have a bad night. Wooie, you need to grasp the technology :D

I wonder what happens it there is a power outage?? :unsure:
The lights go out :eek:

If this had been carried out when I had my operation runnach I would have no hesitation in trying it out,just as I had been basically a guinea pig for the one they done on me!