Roof light cleaning

Carrerasax

Roof light cleaning

Do these two layers, open vented come apart for cleaning inside? I guess they must but how. 2016 bessacarr if its relevant !
​​​​​

Attachments

• photo1677.jpg
    photo1677.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Can't see enough to say either way.

Any better without being able to get back on the roof, for now?

Attachments

• photo1682.jpg
    photo1682.jpg
    985.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1683.jpg
    photo1683.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Aha, that's better, they are a quite cheap version, I bought one for £25 for my self build, never fitted it though, I managed to crack mine, and I recall I couldn't get into it so had to do the repair from outside.

Here’s me thinking it might just unclip though not very secure if it did.
as it’s open vented though how can you clean in between. Surely when made they can’t expect it to stay clean long!!!!!

It might not be identical to mine, MPK or something I recall, but they did do different 400x400 onse, worth inspecting better when it warms up a bit.

Now you tell us, mine didn't though and I had in on my knees.

I've got one like that, must have a go at separating it. Last year I cleaned the outside up using t cut, made a big improvement.

Very often if you remove the screws on the outside the two parts will lift off from the handles. Done from the outside of course.

Cheers

H

There don’t seem t be screws on outside but ends of arms beside handles I guess should release it, then was through with loads of warm soapy water!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back