Sad day for Patisserie Valerie ?

Campervanannie

05CAE99B-6F16-4DCD-8844-96B09A28917A.jpeg

Despite my best efforts eating as many strawberry tarts and other fabulous cakes tarts and brunches I could not stop there financial problems hopefully it can be saved. ????????

View attachment 38672

Despite my best efforts eating as many strawberry tarts and other fabulous cakes tarts and brunches I could not stop there financial problems hopefully it can be saved. ????????

Yep. I've just noticed their problem as reported on the BBC News website, Annie.
I'm very sad.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

The BBC mentions fraud may be involved and that the Finance Director has been suspended.

Colin :):):)

Yep. I've just noticed their problem as reported on the BBC News website,Annie.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
I'm very sad.
The BBC mentions fraud may be involved and that the Finance Director has been suspended.

Colin :):):)
Wonder if they’ll have a closing down sale ????

Hoos Valerie????? Is she a member?

Someone will snap it up without liability for debts. Too profitable cakes!!!!!!

Its a cafe and cake shop Annie, there are others and they will do greasy crispy bacon instead of slimy smoked salmon :)

The financial problems were caused by an individual trying to ensure the business didn’t go under when the figures on paper were inaccurate. No thieving or personal gain involved.

The financial problems were caused by an individual trying to ensure the business didn’t go under when the figures on paper were inaccurate. No thieving or personal gain involved.
They have arrested him so we will see if he is charged.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back