Sad news

Geraldine

Yesterday ( Thursday ) in the early hours. Our lovely dog Truffle had to be put to sleep. Aged 13.5 years.
I wish to thank campervan Annie for her great advice regarding heart medication which allowed Truffle to survive afew months longer than anticipated.
Breavement comes in many different forms and I can tell that Mandie is heartbroken.
David.

Aw so sad for you, love is knowing when to let go. 💋💋
Poppy our dog with the same heart problem is still going strongish well her tail still wags and she still manages one full circuit of the football pitch in the park each day.

So sorry to hear this. Truffle had a lovely life with you both but as Annie says - love is knowing when to say goodbye

Love and hugs to you both ❤️❤️

I know what you are going through as I had to do the deed 3 weeks ago. Difficult to not prolong the inevitable but you did the right thing. 😩😩

Oh so sorry to hear about Truffle. You have done the hardest thing but the only thing you can do for your gorgeous baby. Thinking of you both Jeff and Chris💔💔

David this definitely not the time for one of my light hearted quips.
I'm so sorry to hear your news, it must be a very difficult time for you and Mandy.
My best wishes to you both at this sad time.

Last edited:
I am really sorry to hear that David, the amount of love our dogs give us means they leave a huge empty space when we lose them, RIP Truffle

So sorry to hear about your sad loss I to know how you’re feeling even though it’s been 8 years since we lost ours but now we have Misty

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back