Sagrada Familia

GMJ

We will be visiting Barcelona in February this year and plan to visit the Sagrada. I have read about the possibility of long queues though...

Have any of you folks visited in winter? If so what were the queues like?

Thanks

Graham
tango_face_smile.png

Many years ago we were there in December and there were no queues. There were lots of Oriental looking folks selling umbrellas though

The problem with pre booking is that with Mrs GMJ's illness (she has MS) we can never really plan exact days and times, too far in advance...hence the question regarding queues in winter

Graham
smile.gif

The problem with pre booking is that with Mrs GMJ's illness (she has MS) we can never really plan exact days and times, too far in advance...hence the question regarding queues in winter

Graham
smile.gif
We visited in mid September (this year) and were told that booking is essential. We arrived on a Monday and tried to book for that day but the earliest we could get was Thursday afternoon.
I would have thought that the wait time would only be a couple of days if February.

Reactions: GMJ
We visited on a hot day in feb. The queues were so long we went into Mac Donald to use their free WiFi and bought the tickets on line for later that afternoon. Well worth the wait of 90minutes...

Reactions: GMJ
That is good info - thanks(y)
I think we will need to buy advance tickets then when we get there (also in Feb). We are staying on the coast for 10 days so perhaps we'll do something similar to yourself.
Thanks again
Graham :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back