SAP member discount

Admin

Administator

I have now negotiated a discount for our Full Members with SAP of Doncaster.

Anyone who has dealt with them will know how big a deal this is. SAP is always busy, they do not need to give away discounts to promote business.

The deal is 5% off retail prices up to £500 in total discount.

So if you had air suspension installed like I did it would be a £300 discount. Well worth the Full Membership fee!

SAP install: air suspension, levelling systems, generators, solar panels, battery banks, in fact, they will do most installation work on motorhomes.

Agree totally great company wouldn’t go past them very professional set up well done for setting this discount up

Is the discount with SAP still current? Just about to order full air suspension for our Autocruise Forte.

Col

Is the discount with SAP still current? Just about to order full air suspension for our Autocruise Forte.

Col

Yes, it should be.
Once you have the quote ask for the 5% discount for Motorhomer / wildcamping members.

Well done again phil ,thanks for all your effort and hard dealings ,members again should be grateful for your efforts

Col
I just had a look for the email...

"We confirm we can offer 5% discount up to a maximum of £500, as per your email, from full retail price on the products and services we provide."

Used the discount with them a few months back when I had E & P levelling fitted, even though they’re about 400 miles from me. Great job, really really pleased with SAP and thanks for arranging the discount.
Tony

Many thanks, will get my order in

Col

Last edited by a moderator:
I have now negotiated a discount for our Full Members with SAP of Doncaster.

Anyone who has dealt with them will know how big a deal this is. SAP is always busy, they do not need to give away discounts to promote business.

The deal is 5% off retail prices up to £500 in total discount.

So if you had air suspension installed like I did it would be a £300 discount. Well worth the Full Membership fee!

SAP install: air suspension, levelling systems, generators, solar panels, battery banks, in fact, they will do most installation work on motorhomes.
Will the SAP discount code be listed in the Discounts section. You never know I might win the lottery.:D

Just checked with SAP & apparently already had a discount equivalent to Motorhomer discount lol

Col

So I've ordered full air suspension with auto level, will be at least 6 weeks I think before parts are in.

Col

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back