SAP

abmnw

Well I've bit the bullet & spurred on by all the favorable comments on here re SAP I've dropped the van off to them to have full air suspension fitted while we're away.

Don't know whether I'm more looking forward to getting the van back or going on holiday for 2 weeks lol

Col

I love mine and don't regret it at all.
That's good to hear. I had a 2007 Wingamm Micros for about 2 months with full air suspension & auto levelling which converted me but couldn't live with noise from the VW base vehicle, nearly drove me back to a caravan lol
If I hadn't had that van I wouldn't have even considered air suspension given the cost but three vans later we've at last got a van that we're keeping so thought why not.

You’ll not go wrong using SAP the owner Mick realy knows his stuff. I had him do work on my van a very professional set up.

You’ll not go wrong using SAP the owner Mick realy knows his stuff. I had him do work on my van a very professional set up.
TBH I went with SAP purely because of the recommendations on this forum. I did contact A & E Leisure in Northwich, who also get decent reviews & are a lot closer, but their price was hundreds of pounds dearer but that could be discussed further if I took the van down to them to assess.
My thoughts on that were if you can't give me your best price to start with I'm not entering a bartering situation by telling them 'Well SAP have quoted me this much' whereby I'm sure they'd match it.

Col

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back