Satellite DiSEqC problem

Jo001

Does anyone know how to turn this off on a Snipe remote?

Our new system isn't locking on to a satellite. The manufacturer helpline person emailed that we need to turn DiSEqC off, but seems to have finished work at 5pm on Friday and hasn't told us how. The manual suggests sending the dish to its 'home' position will turn it off but that doesn't seem to be happening.

More detail - we didn't knowingly turn DiSEqC on. The system was fitted a few weeks ago, when we tried to use it yesterday the remote control batteries were dead so I replaced them. I have no idea if that's relevant.

If anyone can help, please bear in mind I'm a technosaur so you need to explain as if you were talking to a three year old whose first language is not English.

TIA.

What model Snipe is it?

Regards,
Del

Does anyone know how to turn this off on a Snipe remote?

Our new system isn't locking on to a satellite. The manufacturer helpline person emailed that we need to turn DiSEqC off, but seems to have finished work at 5pm on Friday and hasn't told us how. The manual suggests sending the dish to its 'home' position will turn it off but that doesn't seem to be happening.

More detail - we didn't knowingly turn DiSEqC on. The system was fitted a few weeks ago, when we tried to use it yesterday the remote control batteries were dead so I replaced them. I have no idea if that's relevant.

If anyone can help, please bear in mind I'm a technosaur so you need to explain as if you were talking to a three year old whose first language is not English.

TIA.
First language not English? Course not, Jo, you're from Fife 👍'What's she like, eh?' (I'm still waiting for my oral exam results from Glenrothes) ..

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back