Saw this on another Forum

Deleted member 144

QUOTE ////

As I understand it the clock starts from Jan 1st 2021 for the 90 days so this will not include the time you are in before this. No deal has been done yet so could change.

Just as an extra warning to those who want to enter Spain by ferry after 23rd Nov this year you will need to have a negative Covid test no more than 72 hours before entry by plane or port but not overland. The penalty for not having it is €6000 per person.

So, am I understanding that if I take the Chunnel, after lockdown, drive down through France to Spain, I don't need to have a Corvid test?
But is it possible to drive through France?
What about if I just want to transverse Spain to Portugal?
Any info would be gratefully appreciate, just don't want to spend another winter in the UK!

see my other post mike there is information that the 72 hr test only applies to sea & air travel , transit through france & spain i don’t know DC3E01B6-EFFD-44B8-ABD4-89CC0145F531.png

Any info would be gratefully appreciate, just don't want to spend another winter in the UK!
At the moment crossing the channel is banned there was reports of several fines issued. Lock down was intended to end 2nd Dec but now theres talk of extending that

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back