Scam email

Pudsey Bear

As valued account holders, we are excited to notify you that your payment has been authorized and funds have been credited to your account...​

Inbox
Search for all messages with label Inbox

Remove label Inbox from this conversation

profile_mask_2x.png

Ernestina Coradi <inwbrianthomas866@gmail.com>​

Tue, 25 Jun, 17:44 (14 hours ago)

to me

Kevin, We sent you an email to make a payment.

The money doesn't frozen, it is old and not worth anything.
You may need to transfer cash to your card to complete your purchase.
I gave a monetary reward to someone.
Your own account had a transaction take place.
Don't hesitate: unlock the attached document to explore its contents!

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail

1719386247197.png1719386274242.png

Have not had one for a long time, but this dipstick was wide open and using linux penitrive software i got inside his windows pc.scammer caught by me.png

I get them all the time on my compromised email address. I enjoy reading the email title (you would not believe the expensive free gifts and cash that I could have). It is only scammers that use it as I moved everyone else to a different email address.

And then I delete them. :giggle:

I get them all the time on my compromised email address. I enjoy reading the email title (you would not believe the expensive free gifts and cash that I could have). It is only scammers that use it as I moved everyone else to a different email address.

And then I delete them. :giggle:
Are yo bringing you mail through thunderbird, if not do so and easy to blank them.

No I am not Trev. I enjoy getting them. I know for sure they are scams, so there is no danger from them. I regularly check my other email addresses for security and have the paid for version of Malwarebytes installed. Also Firefox has improved a lot and warns me about sites that are not secure enough.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back