Schengen Limits

I think it is time to ban all Brexit related posts until we know for certain what is going to happen. This will stop and avoid fallouts. Perhaps Admin could set up a Forum for Brexit and all related questions and rants.

Bernie

Post 22 on this thread addresses this, it is a tricky balancing act though.
When things become non motorhome related the threads are moved to Speakeasy.
Fallouts can result in posts being removed.

Sorry Bernie I do not agree my posts are informative ..Only one was slightly provocative (#4) and I duly apologised.
My latest posts Re ROI and NI USA and Canada are valid and constructive.
I have direct experience of Schengen (and more)

Sorry I was not referring to you specifically if I gave that impression I apologise. I was just stating that I though all Brexit related problems should be in one forum.

Bernie

Truth is unfortunately, no matter where we put brexit threads, it ain’t going away anytime soon.
Anyone going abroad is going to be affected. I’m going to be away over the exit date. It’s on the radio as I type this, they’re talking about delaying the date. I’m not going to get worried about it. It happens. It doesn’t. Nowt I’ll be able to do. Be nice to know what documents I’ll need to take though.

Seems like there are only two ways of looking at this: either all is lost, or wait and see. If you don't like either of those, and would like to actually do something positive (although with no guarantee of an outcome) look at https://sites.google.com/view/180daysvisafree/home/180-days-visa-free-travel . There are some excellent templates there for sending by email to your MP, with full instructions. There are some very well-reasoned points which I had never considered . . . someone's done a lot of research. It's important to do it now, before exit negotiations are finished.

Seems like there are only two ways of looking at this: either all is lost, or wait and see. If you don't like either of those, and would like to actually do something positive (although with no guarantee of an outcome) look at https://sites.google.com/view/180daysvisafree/home/180-days-visa-free-travel . There are some excellent templates there for sending by email to your MP, with full instructions. There are some very well-reasoned points which I had never considered . . . someone's done a lot of research. It's important to do it now, before exit negotiations are finished.
Sent my own version to MP just now. Also passed on reference to a mate in he Barging Community in the hope some of them will get writing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back