Scotland to Lose Loos

bobj808

The problem with Scotland is we are skint! Too many people work for the state or don't bother working. We hand out freebies to all and sundry which we can't afford so that we look like a progressive small country. We are rapidly turning into a banana republic. If a Government can't run a small country of 5 million they should be hanging their heads. Problem is they are a bunch of amateurs who don't know that they don't know.

GeoffL

2cv

No wonder Scotland is broke. Today the government blew half a million losing their case against Alex Salmond, 8.8 million a year blown on baby boxes, 10 million on enabling buses to run in their new lez, 72 million a year to run the parliament after 414 million to build it. We already pay higher taxes than the rest of the UK, but have the worst road surfaces and increasingly see closures such as in the OP.

runnach

Or like my council, too busy lining their own pockets. I like the comment, "non of the four charged are current council employees". Because they were out the door rapid once whistle blown. 2.1 million disappeared over a 7 year period!!

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....m-fraud-probe-at-midlothian-council-1-4810961

Or like the new council home torn down because a gas membrane was omitted at the foundation stage. Cost to date, 10 million +
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27905611

To say they are amateurs, is an insult to amateurs!

bobj808

It's really tiresome up here when all we hear in our parliament is 'the poorest and most disadvantaged in our society'. I really believe they want to keep us oppressed so we depend on them for everything. They think someone grafting for £30k pa is rich and that wee clown Harvey from the Greens isn't going to side with them on their budget unless 'those people with those big houses' pay more to help all the jakeys and oxygen thieves who have done absolutely nothing meaningful with their lives apart from mooching off the state as it is drummed into them that is their right. SNP ordered East Lothian Council to collect rent from their tenants (instead of receiving it direct from the DSS) as this would give these people 'fiscal responsibility' Lunatics and asylums. Rent arrears now sitting at 93%. I am not politically motivated but get annoyed how things are going up here. Best if we got full autonomy on all matters so our boy finance minister could stop blaming Westminster for all our problems. I'll not say any more as I'll just get more annoyed.

jagmanx

You are not alone in having incompetent MPs etc

runnach

It's really tiresome up here when all we hear in our parliament is 'the poorest and most disadvantaged in our society'. I really believe they want to keep us oppressed so we depend on them for everything. They think someone grafting for £30k pa is rich and that wee clown Harvey from the Greens isn't going to side with them on their budget unless 'those people with those big houses' pay more to help all the jakeys and oxygen thieves who have done absolutely nothing meaningful with their lives apart from mooching off the state as it is drummed into them that is their right. SNP ordered East Lothian Council to collect rent from their tenants (instead of receiving it direct from the DSS) as this would give these people 'fiscal responsibility' Lunatics and asylums. Rent arrears now sitting at 93%. I am not politically motivated but get annoyed how things are going up here. Best if we got full autonomy on all matters so our boy finance minister could stop blaming Westminster for all our problems. I'll not say any more as I'll just get more annoyed.
I pay more tax than others around the UK, yet all I see is mess, my lot hasn't got any better, despite being mugged each month for more £££££'s.

I do feel your pain, though. Ceasing here before my BP goes ballistic!!!

I used to live near Uttoxeter and the town centre loos were looked after by a lovely couple who I believe did it for free, always immaculately clean.

Love the video but, the funniest bit ,why did the pianist need to turn over the music as it's the same tune over and over?

You want to see are lot known as the circus on the hill,cannot agree on anything so just go home and collect wage every mth for over a year now,why the feck are we paying these sh one teas,
and yes no money for things here to and all loos being shut down,i will just have to buy bike clips.