Search for wine , recommend a nice drop.

Think we had some Pinot Gris a good few weeks back but haven’t seen it at our branch recently, what “Alsace” were you thinking of?

None in particular Eric, just remember you waxing lyrical about Alsace wines a couple of years ago at Moffat.

We are having a bottle of Provençal rose tonight so we’ll see how that goes.

Cheers

H

None in particular Eric, just remember you waxing lyrical about Alsace wines a couple of years ago at Moffat.

We are having a bottle of Provençal rose tonight so we’ll see how that goes.

Cheers

H
Got Viognier and spanish red wine kits on the go at the moment so plenty for xmas.😋

Sorcova Pinot Noir from Waitrose is £7.99 but often on offer currently £6.39. Heredad del rey from Lidl or Waitrose, can't remember price but around £6. Era Costana a rioja from Sainsbury always £5.85. Verdicchio a white wine from Sainsbury is very nice when they have it, it goes on offer too, but normal price is £7. We got a Aussie Shiraz Cabernet from Lidl on their weekend offers last week for £3.19, bought it for gluhwein but it was tolerable to drink! Pecorino terre di chieti white wine currently £5.99 (usually £7.99) from Waitrose

Can I convert anyone to Primativo
Puglia or Silicia
2 of Sainsburys
1 of Lidl
Well worth an adventure. 😄

Mrs GMJ used to love a drop of red wine however whether its the meds or illness, much to her chagrin she stopped liking it around 6-8 years ago. She can't abide the taste now. Saves us a fortune :)

I only drink the odd glass of white mainly at Xmas as I too have no taste for red.

An Australian table wine to lay down and avoid. Cote de Rod Laver. It has a bouquet like an Aboriginals arm pit.

Full text of this advice can be found on Monty Python Australian Table wine

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back