Seattle Control Panel

Eurobiker330

Free Member

Hi. I am trying to locate above. JustKampers were selling them at £95 with harness, now dont stock them, Prima Leisure are about £250 currently.
The 1 fitted is working fine, it`s just the EHU icon (and another couple that should) does not display when everything hooked up and switched on.
I believe the unit has it`s own power feed and it may just need a bit of tinkering.
Penine Leisure do supply them but only to Trade.
It is the standard fit on my Bailey Approach Addvance 640 (2016) and more than likely other makes. If anyone can let me know where I could locate 1 or if other makes of MoHo/Campers/Caravans have them fitted I could do a wee bit or research. Cheers. G

20200320_155613.jpg

Sorry can't help but will keep my eyes open for a supplier and get back if I locate

Cheers Laird. I have a guy that does work on my MoHo just waiting for the time right for him to have a look. Wont say the name but he works for 1 of scotlands largest MoHo/ Caravan dealerships so he knows what he is doing. He will have a look but would like to know where I could get get 1 if needs be. Cheers G

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back