Sharpness docks, Dockers club. The Docks, Sharpness, Berkeley GL13 9UN.

hiya just have a look at the picture you will see the yellow boxes boarder the rally fields.
The red line is the route you would have to take with a wheel chair also there are steps to both entrance doors so if you could bring a ramp would be great.

cheers Keith View attachment 64945
View attachment 64948
The area Iā€™ve marked blue is very boggy, a large converted motorhome sank up to its axles early part of this year, it had been raining but everywhere else was o.k.

2C9B35F5-0F33-46A4-8485-CFAA503F63C0.jpeg

Morning to you all. Just like to say both Annie and myself are looking forward to seeing you all next week. Also a little reminder for you who are attending the gathering on Thursday, it's national Christmas jumper day so dig them out dust them off and wear them on Thursday. It's going to be chilly so you'll need them!!!
cheers Keith & Annie

Morning to you all. Just like to say both Annie and myself are looking forward to seeing you all next week. Also a little reminder for you who are attending the gathering on Thursday, it's national Christmas jumper day so dig them out dust them off and wear them on Thursday. It's going to be chilly so you'll need them!!!
cheers Keith & Annie
We are in the Canaries and cannot attend,:cool::cool: but hope you all have a great time and lots of singing šŸŽ¤šŸŽ¤it will be a nice rehearsal for New Year's Eve :D. See you all soon, Lorraine and Jeff xx

Soooo, is there a TV at the club? šŸ¤£

I'm just checking that out
I will report back tomorrow šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

According to their web site.....
We have 2 pool tables, skittles alley, darts, a cribbage team and 2 large flatscreen TV's for sport

Mind you the web is out of date as far as COVID regs, food etc.
I'd be interested to know what the food hours are and whether the shop is still open.

Tommy has a hospital appointment, so I'll come up earlier with the truck and Louise will drive him up when they are done. Hope that's OK?

Enjoy yourselves everyone. Really sorry I can't be with you again but a very recent close bereavement has led me to cancel.
Please post happy pictures so I can see what I'm missing.

Sorry I can't make it. I got back problem on pain killers and it said on the packet No DRINKING or driving or using machinery and I fill like crap see you all at the next meet I hope

Good morning campers. anyone wanting to join us for a walk, we are leaving at 10am.
There are a couple of pub stops on route

Don't Forget, eyes down tonight @ 7-730 up at the club.
don't forget your dobbers. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Back