Sheepskin style seat covers (now sold)

The boss took us all round the works, looking for the right material.

It was clear that they concentrated on making good quality seat covers and not on sales and marketing.

I suspect that someone else has taken over the business. Perhaps that was something to do with why the boss was being unavailable.
yes but when the company was good it was run by an asian guy who new his stuff the last guy i think was english who did seem to . cheyenne

yes but when the company was good it was run by an asian guy who new his stuff the last guy i think was english who did seem to . cheyenne
Yes, the boss who we met was asian. Very helpful, pleasant and knowledgable.

Ah. I'd overlooked the "faux" I'm after the real thing. Thanks anyway.
hi . all the ones we have bought & seen are all faux but never seen real sheep seat covers you can get the one's you just drape over but someone could prove me wrong & we have had 7 m/h's plus the fitted ones that they sell at the show's are faux .cheyenne

hi . all the ones we have bought & seen are all faux but never seen real sheep seat covers you can get the one's you just drape over but someone could prove me wrong & we have had 7 m/h's plus the fitted ones that they sell at the show's are faux .cheyenne
Correct afaik

Yes I tried for years to get genuine ones so ended up buying a couple of second hand sheepskin coats and made my own but they wore out years ago and all the ones now as you say are just drape over ones.

Well the search was on and look what I found on Amazon.
IMG_3086.pngIMG_3085.png

Reactions: 2cv

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back