Shiny looking Moho.

Campervanannie

Well today I had Tourshine clean the outside of my Rapido motorhome that was in a very shabby state and cream looking and dull so they washed it then strip back the dull coat then another clean and some sort of coating which they buffed within an inch of its life now they started at 7.30 and did not finish until 1.00 and yes it wasn’t cheap at £475 but over 2 years ago I had a guy do it for nearly £200 and though it looked good when he had done first bit of rain and it just went all streaky Tourshine is on a completely different level th3y have done a fantastic job it’s white and looks almost new so impressed.
BBD71BC5-D382-4779-9C54-6ADC6DE2266F.jpeg
This was there tester patch

17D3E20F-5470-4EAA-A9C0-4FA80E42ACE4.jpegE0DA923F-A06B-4BCF-AEB4-72BC74BE0DF4.jpegA892E922-FD1F-490D-B56B-71F6C25E21D9.jpeg0BE45D98-7CD2-4689-8560-A73E98FF0050.jpeg

Last edited:
It looks great Annie but what is Sue going to say when you next meet up!!
Hopefully she will still be talking to you🤢

Thing is I never knew my motorhome was a white box I thought it was a cream coloured one. 😂😂
Bet bill is happy they've done a cracking job cause he can say the next time get them guys who done a cracking job back
if they've sealed it after that graft I don't think you've been done ,that looks a good bit of workmanship annie imho

Bet bill is happy they've done a cracking job cause he can say the next time get them guys who done a cracking job back
if they've sealed it after that graft I don't think you've been done ,that looks a good bit of workmanship annie imho
They said as long as we give it a wash down every 6 months it should last 3/5 years.

Not only a pic it's a blooming video ,soon get yer dough back in royalty rights annie
looks really great and they're p,eased going by their write up

Looks stunning, I bet you're well chuffed and see it as money well spent. My wife decided to get her car professionally cleaned recently after it had been sat under a tree for 6 months whilst we were away touring. The guy was at it for hours, so I took him out a coffee and found him polishing the bonnet stay.. unbelievable attention to detail.
Wasn't cheap though.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back