Situation on the Spanish Costas

Alice1

Free Member

Is there anybody down along the coast of southern Spain (Malaga - Gibraltar area)? If so we would like to know if there is still the possibility to wild camp. Any experiences you could share re the Covid situation in Spain would be useful. We know about the medical declaration form that is necessary on entry, but just wondered if there was anything the Policia Locale or Guarda Civil are particularly anxious about?

The Lord smiles upon optimists.
Even brave ones..
You might be better posting this on Wildcamping..

Is there anybody down along the coast of southern Spain (Malaga - Gibraltar area)? If so we would like to know if there is still the possibility to wild camp. Any experiences you could share re the Covid situation in Spain would be useful. We know about the medical declaration form that is necessary on entry, but just wondered if there was anything the Policia Locale or Guarda Civil are particularly anxious about?
Relatives down there now. All sites closed so they had to rent property whilst looking for property to buy. Police checking all roads in the regions. Unless you get definitive answer on wild camping I wouldn’t take the chance.

So why even think of going. 😂 stay safe in your own home I say. Have sold our house and unless we move, a BIG chain crashes !
we are homeless in 3 weeks so will have to stay somewhere in our MoHo- any suggestions welcome please.

Trouble is all the pretty bits are full of lemmings, taking selfies and bragging, online, about how fantastic it all is.
Life was so simple , when the phone was a black thing, in the hall.

So why even think of going. 😂 stay safe in your own home I say. Have sold our house and unless we move, a BIG chain crashes !
we are homeless in 3 weeks so will have to stay somewhere in our MoHo- any suggestions welcome please.
Where are you and where would you want to be?

At present in our empty house In south of England. Was going to France till mr macron put the brakes on that, but hopefully by early December we’ll be off there. If it doesn't happen don’t know what to do.!

I wouldn't be surprised if a Good Samaritan, Comes up with a temporary solution.
There are some wonderful, generous members here ..... and on Wildcamping..
A suitably worded request for help, wouldn't go unanswered.
Alas we're too far away to be of any practical help.
Good luck.

As it stands at the moment in Spain, you are not allowed to travel from one Province to another, so it would be a bit difficult to get to Andalucia.
The same applies here in France, we are only allowed out for one hour a day and within one kilometre from home!

As it stands at the moment in Spain, you are not allowed to travel from one Province to another, so it would be a bit difficult to get to Andalucia.
The same applies here in France, we are only allowed out for one hour a day and within one kilometre from home!
If you have a definite confirmed booking in Spain, the Foreign Ministry here has said that you can pass through areas that are otherwise closed.

I will also be homeless around same time as you due to selling house, i would also like some help / guidance from members on where i can spend winter as wintering abroad seems to be out of the question. Currently in Lincolnshire, thinking south coast somewhere as potentially a tad warmer, or maybe just not so cold!. Am a fit (ish) retired joiner, may be some use in exchange for parking and hook up space.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back