SIX WEE NUMBERS

Wully

You’ve woke up this morning checked you’re lottery ticket you’v won big and think I’ve got to buy a motorhome what one do you pick one of these two would be nice maybe you have other ideas what would you buy if money wasn’t an option.9F2D0AC1-4CD2-4D4F-876E-21873AE48BB6.jpeg

Can’t say that I’d rather have any van more than the one I’ve got.

+ one.
My Moho isn't beautiful, isn't new, isn't overly large, doesn't have the latest bells and whistles, isn't fault-free.
But it suffices for my needs and I don't crave latest, biggest, shiniest.
I'm just plain boring.
And happy with my lot.

Colin :):):)

I would enjoy shopping around all the big player's, knowing i had the coin in my pocket just pushing for the killer deal extras etc. If you win the six little numbers the world is potentially at your feet and you could do a lot of good with the cash helping friend and family etc.
Might need to wear my i won the lottery T-shirt just to attract the sales team:)

If I could get the exact layout we have now in a new van, I'd be tempted.

Just don't gamble and be satisfied with what you've got. These days advertising is built upon vanity, greed and envy and gambling is built generally upon those who can least afford it.
Love from a happy and contented peasant.

away you go an boil yer heeds if that was the case we’d all still have the first van we bought because there’s nothing like you’re first van why did you buy a second or a third van obviously because it was better. Money is for spending enjoyment and making life more comfortable not sitting in a bank so you can get some praise when you’re will reveals you we’re loaded. Me personally I’d buy a new van every time it needed washed. I’d have that morello for the summer and the Concorde for the winter and keep the Dethleffs as a tow van?

Last edited:
Thanks bill if the London one goes down .tis a bit far for warranty innit.

Shouldn’t worry too much, I think that they are very well made. My van had no warranty but I would never have needed it anyway. Base vehicle would be covered by VW,

You’ve woke up this morning checked you’re lottery ticket you’v won big and think I’ve got to buy a motorhome what one do you pick one of these two would be nice maybe you have other ideas what would you buy if money wasn’t an option.View attachment 45825
Does anyone else think the Motorhome on the right looks happy, and the one on the left looks angry?
I couldn't be doing with an angry camper (gawd, have to put up with enough of them on these forums, let alone driving one!)

keep the Dethleffs as a tow van?
[/QUOTE]
Is that to tow the Concorde and morelo when they breakdown ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back