Small Inverter

Thinking of the same thing Eric and been pondering this from Amazon.

Cheers

H
Was thinking now that I have plenty of power I could use it for charging some 230v bits and bobs we usually carry with us whilst on the move.

Thinking of the same thing Eric and been pondering this from Amazon.

Cheers

H
Don't want to be a party pooper and I don't know about the inverter, but the 12V connection it has is totally inadequate. a 12V "Cigarette"/Accessory Socket is generally designed for a maximum of 10A/120W.
There is an optional 12V Accessory Socket to Battery Clamp kit which would help a little, but the 12V cable gauge looks significantly underspec as well (and seems hard wired so cannot be upgraded)

Something like this with cables you can upgrade to do the job might be a better deal?

Don't want to be a party pooper and I don't know about the inverter, but the 12V connection it has is totally inadequate. a 12V "Cigarette"/Accessory Socket is generally designed for a maximum of 10A/120W.
There is an optional 12V Accessory Socket to Battery Clamp kit which would help a little, but the 12V cable gauge looks significantly underspec as well (and seems hard wired so cannot be upgraded)

Something like this with cables you can upgrade to do the job might be a better deal?

Agreed. What I was thinking of using it for was charging my Mac Book Air occasionally. All the bigger stuff we use the Sterling 1800W modified sine wave inverter for.

Cheers

H

i have one in the shed a black & decker 750 nearl new i changed it because i couldn’t leave it switched on & use an isolator i’ll go and get it and bring it along to hereford you can make me an offer lol

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back