Solar panels

Well I’ve got started on rearranging the solar panels. I’ve had to remove the front panel so that I can fit a wind deflector. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll take the other three panels off and bolt all four together, with strengtheners along the front and back to support them. By Tuesday I would like to think that I’ll have the panels refitted to the roof,along with the hinge mechanisms.
Here’s a couple of pictures for starters:-

Attachments

Looks good Jeff, can I park next to you at the frog, I'll sook up your excess solar harvest. (y)

Jeff, nice one mate, looking forward to the following posts......the only way is up.

Rae

I can see it now you and Rae circling around, to follow the sun.

Come on Rae we need a song may be 'circles of your mind' or something better.

How about the FAB TWO................here comes the

Love it, I can't wait for Rae's reaction.
Perhaps they both should have a recording for when they are manoeuvring the vans.
:love::love::love:

How's this one for a starter:

Has to be, Middle of the Road.

Rae

Terry my vote is with you at the moment.
You can see what I mean about Rae when music is mentioned he will even put down the spanner or file and take up the challenge.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:155)

Trotter, jeffmossy, tapfitter, rustydog, Trek, mistericeman, dij260, Wully, ironman, guerdeval, Glass man, helmit, Allen, tonybvi, Silver sprinter, cliveandann, runnach, Rapido9, Edina, Minisorella, LANDS43, saxonborg, Reiverlad, Annabella, StreetSleeper, Haaamster, neckender, Phil, PeteS, Forrory, slonger, Andrewaj, Lee, Full Member, SimonM, esox67, Alf, slacky58, ibs7491, Winks, Trundlebus, GreggBear, Dowel, Forresbroons, Caz, Jeanette, HurricaneSmith, Molly 3, Robmac, John77, katv, Clunegapyears, cronkle, paulsbiz, Wooie1958, EJB, ian and cath, Obanboy666, Mr&Mrs Tupcox, andyjanet, jagmanx, The laird, Thehawk, Mikael63, Rockburner, nabsim, Ray, 47643, timatabsa, Cocky, Harrers, Livotlout, Steveandjulie, alwaysared, nutts, Ivanisafish, korky, RageRC, Marpetbo, Markd, PAULI, Horlicks, HappytoHelp2018, Travkiwi, Cheyenne, alan, stevefarndale, magpie, landrovereditor, Scomfort, mjs36, Sperring, mariesnowgoose, hotrats, Beemer, highlander, coxieboy, Bushmerv, glynne6, AgeingRocker, chippythewiz, sak, Biggarmac, Northumborman, trevskoda, Veloman, Acweb, Sandydune, Pawneepilot, YOLO BUS, Mike-p, Lucy, wildebus, Campervanannie, Maplec, ppara, cliveyn, billyhilly, debs, Simon, yorkslass, talbotti, pagey, Forcesixwindy, Gixer, Wilfee, St3v3, motoroamer, Val54, rab126, TR5, Brakers, sunrisemac, Bluedi, juninhosboots, bjh, roadroamer, Tony Lee, Marzar, HymerHunter, anthonymorsink, charlie356, mikesel, springerjoe, hairydog, lofty, John and Carole, Peisinoe, Hamishhymer, Rec, Scottishstewpot, CapricornDave, Mickrick, Pem, steve66,