solar panels

The next show I am going to (next week) has just annouced a ban on the use of Generators for visitors, which has not gone down very well amongst quite a few campers, especially those in Tents and one person who needs occasional AC power for medical reasons.
I think the biggest issue there is that they have only just told people and the tickets have been on sale for months :(

(I'm probably taking my Generator to the show to help out those in a similar predicament as the ban is only for visitors and not Traders. Expecting the batteries+solar will be enough, but just in case ....).
Sounds like I'll have to lock it down though!!

The next show I am going to (next week) has just annouced a ban on the use of Generators for visitors, which has not gone down very well amongst quite a few campers, especially those in Tents and one person who needs occasional AC power for medical reasons.
I think the biggest issue there is that they have only just told people and the tickets have been on sale for months :(

(I'm probably taking my Generator to the show to help out those in a similar predicament as the ban is only for visitors and not Traders. Expecting the batteries+solar will be enough, but just in case ....).
Sounds like I'll have to lock it down though!!
Mine was chained down but the night visitors had bolt croppers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back