SOLD.....Fiamma privacy room, 2006 clip system

marymary

came with the van I have now but never used, fits 3.5m fiamma wind out awning, no curtains but looks like all the parts are there, instruction booklet too, bag is a bit worse for wear with shoulder strap coming off but I couldn’t carry it on my shoulder anyway!!
£50...based in Welshpool.....3718EA3A-2F24-4AD4-B0A6-0E4C849E0178.jpeg

I have one of these Fiamma Cclip Privacy Rooms and think it is really handy :) . Total bargain at £50!

Shame we can't get down your way soon or I would have jumped at that, were in Fife you aren't heading north anytime soon.

If it doesn't work out for Ian and Cath, I'd be very interested :)

hi Ian and Cath, soory no plans to at the moment, things are a bit busy as home at the moment......you’re not coming down for any meets are you? Will be at Hereford for aug bank hol weekend.....

No sorry only meet we have planned is Moffat's and that not till October. Shame your not doing Druridge bay as the trusty pony express system which works so well on here could help. Best offer Minisorella it as they are probably better located to meet you.

Reactions: JFD
Ian and Cath, I'm positive the pony express can sort this out for you. Looks as though there could be people at both Hereford and Moffat.
There are also plenty of meets between now and Moffat to get a relay going... someone will definitely come up trumps for you :)

I was half asleep when I posted or I would have had my wits about me and sent Mary a PM to put me on the waiting list, instead of publicly posting... I'm so sorry to have made things uncomfortable. I'll back out now and please consider my wrist duly slapped :censored:

No need for an apology. I didn't want to have Mary Mary stuck with it for ages till I got something organised. l will PM her then put a shout out for assistance from the trusty pony express.

Ian and Cath, I'm positive the pony express can sort this out for you. Looks as though there could be people at both Hereford and Moffat.
There are also plenty of meets between now and Moffat to get a relay going... someone will definitely come up trumps for you :)

I was half asleep when I posted or I would have had my wits about me and sent Mary a PM to put me on the waiting list, instead of publicly posting... I'm so sorry to have made things uncomfortable. I'll back out now and please consider my wrist duly slapped :censored:
don’t worry Jenny!! xx

Ian n Cath, Wully is here at the meet this weekend and says he can get it up there...where are you in Fife??

Omg how stupid am I??!! I havent got the thing with me.....doh!!!!!!! Scrap that good plan.....

I'm out in Gibraltar the now but as soon as I'm back I'll put the feelers out I'm sure the pony express won't let us down.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back